Monday, April 09, 2007

0-2

ok.. i think it's time for a little perspective now. both my teams are 0-2 but the reality is it's only early april and the finals are still a long time away. freo's only lost by 16 and 10 points respectively and have a lot of players out that will be automatic selections when fit/not suspended. my mighty tigers got flogged by subi but a lot of teams will suffer a similar fate this season. we were unlucky against west perth and just got pipped at the post but i'm sure this week we'll commit some regicide against the royals. along with a good derby win to freo next weekend things are looking up for all my boys!!

3 comments:

g said...

See the Bombers fly up... up....



:-)

Eva said...

Hi dave, yes I do remember you from North Beach days... thanks for your comment on my blog, I'll get back to it soon, just couldn't be bothered for ages! Just saw that you moved to Poland! You know my family's from there? They're in Lodz and Warsaw. Never been to Krakow but heard it's pretty amazing. Look forward to hearing more of your travels... Eva

Bree said...

Unlucky against West Perth???? Give it a bone! Unlucky my bottom! Beaten by a vastly superior team, I say!

Love Bree