Friday, November 28, 2008

is 'so what' by pink the worst song ever?

hmmm.. probably not, but it's certainly up there.

speaking of dreadful songs, how bad is that new katy perry song 'hot n cold'? i thought she'd plumbed the depths of bland, soulless dross with 'i kissed a girl' but the aural spam being flogged on commercial radio at the moment proves that her well of mediocrity runs truly deep... as does the well of unthinking simpletons who buy whatever they're told to by the corporate music 'biz'.

and don't even get me started on gabriella cilmi..

arrrghhh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so weird. I think this must be our first 'conversation' about music where I found myself mentally saying 'yes!', 'yeeees!' and then 'soooo YES!' to all of your points. grin. when i first heard that pink song, I thought it was actually a joke it was so bad. now, that does not mean I dislike Pink per se. I'm going to that gig next May and I can't wait!! but I am still a yes to all opinions literally expressed. hehe.